Welcome to my site!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 840 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 14 trips to carry that many people.
- Is Everyone an Author Now?
- Book Wars
- Graduation Speeches: “Dream Big. Sweat Hard.”
- Crafting a Series
- Making and/or Finding Time To Write – It’s Called Prioritizing
- Fitbit One – The Shortest Distance Between Two Points Is Not A Line
- From Good to Bad – Why Fantasy’s Heroes Are Changing For the Better
- Book Review – Joe Abercrombie – “Half a King”
- Advice to Writers – Do More Than Write… Live